决议 resolution
谅解备忘录 memorandum1 of understanding
目前开会 I declare the meeting open.
请发言 I invite the representative of to take the floor.
下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济状况 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview2 of Beijing's economy.
我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That's all for my presentation.thank you.
我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这类。 That's all for what I want to say.
你看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree, let me start with one issue
在谈那个问题之前我想对你刚刚讲的话谈点怎么看。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
你对此事如何看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我建议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接着刚刚的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.
对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but
当然可以。 By all means.
如何都行。 Whatever you say.
我没异议。 I have no objection.
我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.
大家开心地看到 We note with pleasure that
这个日期贵方感觉适合吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的如何? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方非常期望贵方能尽快给予一定的回话。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable3 and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
请你们务必在8月1近日提出意向书。 You are kindly4 requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
纠缠这个问题 entangle5 this issue
倡导节省 advocate/uphold thriftiness6
为了国家的兴盛 for the sake of national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了非常深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注视 Keep close watch on
促进密符合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation
久仰 I've heard so much about you.
好久不见了 Long time no see.
辛苦了 You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们 distinguished7/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
我代表北京政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对你的大力帮助,我谨代表北京政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得如何? How are you making out in Beijing?
我肯定向他转达你的问候和邀请。 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.欢迎美商来北京投资。 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵建议。 Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行 It's a rewarding trip.
你的日程非常紧,大家的会见是不是就到此为止。 As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候先生 please remember me to Mr.
感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来 Hope you'll come again.
欢迎将来多来北京 Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不需要送了。 I will see myself out, please.
多保重 Take care.
祝你一路平安。 Have a nice trip.
愿为你效劳。 At your service.
为举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon8 in honor of
欢迎宴会 welcome dinner
便宴 informal dinner
午宴(附有状况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon
便餐 light meal
工作午餐 working luncheon
自助餐 buffet9 dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会 return dinner
告别宴会 farewell dinner
庆功宴 glee feast
招待会 reception
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
鸡尾酒会 cocktail10 party
茶话会 tea party#p#
包餐/点菜 table d'hote/a la carte
上菜 serve a courst
你的地方在这里 Here is your seat.
请入席 Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together11
请随意 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随便用餐 Help yourself please.
你喝点什么? what would you like to drink?
目前我建议,为了和之间的合作,为了参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between and , to the health of Senator, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,建议为干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to
请各位举杯并同我一块为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬你一杯。 Here's to you.
祝你健康 To your health.
我要为此干杯 I'll drink to that!
随量 Whatever you like.
我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.
女性们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出非常快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会目前开始。 The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem12.
出席今天招待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
目前请讲话 I have the honour to call upon
开幕式目前结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重庆祝 grand celebration
状况介绍 presentation
小组讨论 panel discussion
同有关单位磋商 hold consultations13 with the organizations concerned
庆祝成立一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of
热烈祝贺第一届锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's reetings.
祝你工作顺利、事业有成、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺你当选 Hearty14 congratulations on your recent ecletion as
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 hold a meeting/百度竞价推广inar/conference /forum/symposium
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
举行谈判 enter into negotiation15
交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.
事物性会谈 talks at working level
对口会谈 counterpart talks
议程项目 items on the agenda
主题 theme
议题 TOPic for discussion
双方商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon
开幕会议 opening session
全领会议 plenary session